AL SHEROUK FOR RECRUITEMENT:
Al Sherouk is one of the oldest recruitment companies in the Middle East. It was established in 1981, with license number 38 from the Egyptian Ministry of Manpower. Al Sherouk has a long history in the fields of employment and human resources. The company has a broad database that represents all professions and specialties in Egypt and other different nationalities. Al Sherouk selects skilled and trained workers based on their specialties and based on the client’s needs in terms of manpower’s skills (skilled, medium or low-skilled). This is through performing theoretical and practical tests to determine the best and most skilled individuals. We also secure workers’ visas, certify their diplomas, certify their contracts and follow up with them until they travel and start working.
OUR INDUSTRY SPECIALIZATION:
Al Sherouk selects skilled and trained workers based on their specialties and based on the client’s needs in terms of manpower’s skills (skilled, medium or low-skilled). This is through performing theoretical and practical tests to determine the best and most skilled individuals. We also secure workers’ visas, certify their diplomas, certify their contracts and follow up with them until they travel and start working. Services are offered within the fields of:
- Oil & Gas
- Hospitality services
- Information Technology
- Banking & Finance
- FMCG & Trading
- Construction and contracting
- Industrial engineering
- Energy and utilities
- Advertising & Marketing
Al Sherouk is managed by an integrated team with the highest level of experience in the field of recruitment and in all stages of the recruitment process; Starting from selection and nomination to final contracting and finalization of procedures, issuing visas for various jobs and the arrival of contractors to their work and start working. Each working group in the company is headed by long experienced leadership in the field of recruitment who is fully aware of all the rules and regulations of the recruitment process, which saves time and effort in the selection process or in completing the procedures and issuing visas. In addition, a specialized employee is assigned to follow up with the recruitment procedures for each client individually to facilitate and expedite the recruitment process.
Services Provided by the Company
- Receive applications from candidates and sort them according to the required specialty and the needs of each client.
- Conduct initial interviews with applicants to theoretically and practically test their skills in all work sections.
- Provide a full-time team from our company to follow up and finish the work of your company.
- Arrange a personal interview between candidates and clients or their representatives and provide meeting rooms at the company for theoretical interviews and provide suitable places to do practical test for candidates each according to his specialty (attached is a file with all information about the company’s meeting rooms and their measurements).
- The company provides administrative resources, transportation, and local and international phone calls for clients or their representatives during their stay in Cairo or in any other Egyptian governorates that the interviews might be held at.
- Complete the procedures required to obtain visas from different embassies and consulates in Egypt and deal with the cultural attaches and do data flow to all certificates that need to be verified. Follow up with the medical examinations and make sure they are accurate and check criminal records of each candidate.
- Book tickets for contractors to their work place, check the arrival date and coordinate with the representative of their company until they start their work.
- Meet clients or their representatives at all different airports and make hotel reservations for them.
- Provide clients with periodic reports and the latest updates on the labor market or any amendments to the laws and procedures followed to complete the recruitment process.
- Conducting all other services related to manpower from the date they got approved to the date of starting work.
- Hope our offer meets your satisfaction and thank you for your cooperation.
Ashraf Mostafa Kamel
The services provided by the company to those who want to work
1 – Providing suitable job opportunities for each person, according to their experience and qualifications.
2- Completing the procedures of Data Flow and reserving the Prometric test for medical specialties.
3- Certification of all educational qualifications and certificates (birth – marriage – agencies – etc …) from the different consulates.
4- End procedures for obtaining visas from different consulates.
5- End the procedures of visits (commercial – family – personal).
6 – End the recruitment procedures.